NEW SIR LOGO AT THE NEW LOGO LOBBY STORE!
As you may know, Branch 8 is chosen as one of eleven (11) TEST Branches to participate in a new approach to a centralized buying initiative for logoed clothing purchases. The project is an original Branch 8 initiative accepted by SIR State and voted on by branches attending two meetings. It is managed by Stu Williams, Chairman and myself through the State Growth and Membership Committee.
This information will help our members, buy through a Website designed and maintained and expensed by the supplier.
- Ron Maciak and his co-managers Jeff Foster and John Sutton will place orders from the Lobby Store Table at our next meeting.
- All members will be sent an Online Catalog of the current TEST product selection to make notes from for the buyers.
- Buyer/s will have a color copy of the Catalog at the Lobby Store Table.
- Payment is traditionally at point of purchase.
- Only Branch Buyers may place orders through the STATE STORE WEBSITE ONLINE.
- There is one shipping point TBD, possibly at the Hilton Hotel
- Ron Maciak and the other managers Jeff & John will accept payment prior to the order being placed for shipment.
- Manager, receive, store and distribute at the next meeting.
- Ship in seven (7) to (10) working days.
- The freight charge is shared by each order
BRANCH 8 MEMBERS BENEFIT:
- Consistency in product and logo placement.
- Lowest prices on all orders large or small.
- Individual Branch designation, Individuals Name, and position at the same price.
- Garment sizes from Small to 3X; larger sizes may be available from some brands at an added cost.
- Online ordering and Return and Refund policies.
- The Supplier will build and manage the Online Catalog Website at no cost to branch.
- Branch 8 will have total input and product selection control.
- This TEST is a 60-day work in progress, expected to go online around April 27th.
The TEST site online items are limited to “the usual” Men’s + (new) Women’s wear, with one or two new items. Afterward, we’ll show a larger assortment: Outerwear, Polo & T-shirts, Golf accessories, Folding Chairs, Aprons, Business Cards, Recruiting handouts, Logo Pens, License Frames, Branch Badges and more as BEC approves. Let’s give this name SIR Branded centralized one-stop purchasing @ lower prices a chance to prove itself as a membership benefit from the 2019 BEC!
I plan to make this message an e-mail Blast attaching a SIR Catalog File to the branch members to enable them in advance, to be aware of all charges and product, colors, sizes available including the process of purchasing at our next meeting.
February 16 2019
The MRC has made recommendations to the Branch BEC which can be read by clicking on the link below:
[pdf-embedder url=”https://edit.dlsouthern.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/MRC-RECOMMENDATIONS-TO-BEC-January-2019.pdf” title=”MRC RECOMMENDATIONS TO BEC January 2019″]
Tony de Losada
SIR Branch 8 Walnut Creek
Tony de Losada Director 2015-2018
Member Relations Committee Chairman. SIR Community Outreach Committee Chairman
Publicity & Image Committee Chairman – Member State Growth and Membership Committee
Speaker Committee Member – Recruiting Committee.
Tel: 925-945-1730 Cell 510-566-2661 firstname.lastname@example.org
View SIR Video: http:/tiny.cc/t9jd3x
updated 4/30/2019 dls